Saturday, July 11, 2009

Too Faced Primed & Poreless Face Primer Review


The Basics::
Brand name:
TooFaced
Price: $30
Where To Get It: Sephora.com Or TooFaced.com
Rating: 8 out of 10

Overall Review::
I'll admit that Ive tried almost every face primer out there (MUFE,Smashbox,Luara Geller,ect ect) and I had yet to find one that didn't feel slimy/ dried out my skin/ settled into fine lines until I finally found P&P (primed and poreless). First of all it's a matte primer that dosent feel dry or if you have a few dry places on your face it dosent emphasize it, like with MUFE's primer it sat fine on my skin but on the slightly dry patches it just made it worse because it actually dried it out more. But with P&P it glides over your skin and instead of drying out my skin it almost act's like a thin layer of moisturizer and keeps your face soft all day!
You can use it alone or with your normal face routine because it has the coverage of a sheer-medium foundation, the color comes in Light Beige I believe but it dries completely clear and since I have ghostly white skin I should know! lol
I docked two stars because if you have oily skin and you put a bit to much on you'll know, around noon your face will start to look kinda oily. But if you have dry to normal skin and want a good primer that does what it says it does then you really can't go wrong :)

More Pictures::
A dab of it


















Slightly blended in

No comments:

Post a Comment